A- A+

Service Road Agreement and Caveat

When land next to a provincial highway is being subdivided, the municipality may require that a Caveat and Service Road Agreement with Alberta Transportation be registered with the subdivision plan. The plan of survey for the subdivision must be prepared by a surveyor registered with the Alberta Land Surveyor's Association. The surveyor will also prepare the Service Road Agreement for the landowner and submit all documents to the Registrar, Alberta Land Titles on their behalf.

Surveyors shouldsend the following information to [email protected]:

  • Municipal Letter with Conditions ofSubdivision Authority
  • Service Road Agreement (draft copy)
  • Plan of Survey (pdf)

Surveyor Instructions

Service Road Agreement(doc 207K)

Consent to Register a Plan

Contact the appropriate Alberta Transportation'sOperations District Office to discuss the description for the Service Road Agreement. Clickherefor TRANS contacts.



Кэшбери отзывы